The average small business spends 6.4% of its revenue on technology. That may not surprise you, but did you know 80% of the cost comes after the initial purchase?
Clearly, acquiring new technology isn’t nearly as expensive as keeping it performing well. Shouldn’t your IT systems be an investment for business growth, rather than a drag on profitability? Our remote-monitoring tools, back-office services, and software options provide cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expect.
Complete Care for Your Servers
We utilize software agents to track and analyze your network activity 24/7. When a system or function fails, an alert is generated for our team to immediately investigate. Once the problem is identified, we work to remedy it — remotely at first, and with additional resources as needed.
Administrative tasks are take care of immediately, however some more complex tasks may require project scheduling and charges. Examples of included tasks:
- Single user account and group creation
- Mailbox and distribution list creation
- Password resets and unlocking of domain accounts
- File/folder permission changes
- Microsoft Outlook profile set-ups
- Mobile device email setup and configurations, and email, contact and calendar synchronization troubleshooting
- File and Folder Restores - Microsoft Shadow Copy and VERITAS/Symantec Backup Exec 8.0 and above only